Snapsave – Save Snapchat Videos, Images and Stories.Snapchat is one of the biggest social network applications that have become popular over the years. It provides Android and iOS users interesting experiences, including swapping faces while taking photos or videos. These moments are only good for a short period of time and there is no button to save the images, stories, and videos that you like. Saving some of the funny or interesting items would be great so you can always look at them or share them with your family and friends easily.
Snapsave for Snapchat is an app that allows users to save photos, videos, and stories, without giving any notification that you saved it. Another great thing about this app is that it lets you check or view other snaps not just once but as many times as you like. If you are looking for an app to save photos without letting the other person know that you saved some of their snaps, then this app is perfect for you.
Snapsave – Save Snapchat Videos, Images and Stories
For Snapchat users who do not want complicated procedures, Snapsave lets you save interesting or funny Snapchat media without notifying the sender. Here are the useful features of Snapsave that can take your Snapchat experience to the next level.
- Snapsave lets you save images, videos, and stories from other users without letting them know. All friends in your list will also not be aware about it.
- You can access Snapsave through Snapchat, so there is no need to switch from apps to save photos, videos, and stories.
- You can view videos and images as many times as possible. This makes Snapsave more interesting and acceptable by many users.
- This app uses the camera button so you can take screen shots and save videos easily.
- It has a simple user-interface so you can use it without getting confused.
- Snapsave does not require any root access.
- There are options included to set the duration. There is also an option to send it to “My Story” and you can share it to your followers and friends.
- You can include a message and share the photo or videos to your friends.
- There is an option to tap a smiley face icon located on the bottom left of the screen if you want to notify your friends.
How to Install Snapsave
Snapsave is no longer available on Google Play Store, but you can download the APK from this link (Download SnapSave). The file size is more than 6MB. Follow these steps to install Snapsave on your device.
- Download the APK file to your smartphone. You can also download it to your PC and transfer it later to your phone.
- Go to Settings and select Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources. This will let your smartphone install apps using APK files.
- Open your smartphone’s browser and open the APK file. It should be visible after checking the Unknown Sources.
- Agree to all sort of prompt that will appear to install the app. After the installation, Snapsave is ready to use.
How to Use Snapsave App
Using the Snapsave app is like a child’s play. However, both apps will not be accessible at the same time. Opening Snapsave will automatically log you out from the official Snapchat app. You can login with your Snapchat account using Snapsave and use it as your Snapchat client. Using this third party app will let you save the funny or interesting snaps that you want to share with your family or friends.
Note that SnapSave is not affiliated with Snapchat Inc. Using this app might violate the terms and conditions of Snapchat and may block or restrict your account. This risk exists not only for Snapsave but also for other third party apps. Snapsave won’t take any liability if any problem arises. Nevertheless, thousands of Snapchat users are using Snapsave and they are not yet experiencing any issue so far. You can also try it out so you can save Snapchat images, videos, and stories easily.
Other Apps to Save Snapchat Videos, Images, and Stories
If you are looking for other Snapsave alternatives, there are also other apps available on iOS and Android that let you save Snapchat photos, videos, and stories instantly.
The Casper app is also an alternative Snapchat client that lets you save snaps, add stickers to images, apply filters and slide filters, forward snaps, and more. It also contains other features that can take your creativity to the next level. While this app is compatible with Android devices, it is not available on Google Play Store. Installing Casper on your Android device will require you to open Settings, go to Security, and tick the checkbox next to Unknown Sources.
- Save snaps without letting the sender that you have done so.
- Forward a received story or snap to someone else.
- Use the Media Editor to weak the appearance of your images by applying filters.
- The Slide Filters can make your media even more professional.
- Add stickers to your images.
You can download and install the Casper app by clicking here. After downloading, go to the Downloads folder and tap the APK file. Simply follow the prompts until the installation is complete.
SaveMySnaps is also another great freeware app that does beyond saving stories and images. You can automate the process within a few taps. In addition to Snapchat filters, SaveMySnaps is packed with amazing drawing effects and more filters that you can use to enhance the color of your image. To make this work, do not view the snaps on the official Snapchat app before saving them
- Save images and stories on your smartphone or tablet.
- Send snaps from gallery or camera.
- Draw on Gallery Photos and send them to your friends or set as story.
- Add captions to snaps and choose different fonts.
- Drawing effects like Rainbow mode, Bumble Bee more and Christmas mode.
- Filters include Sepia, Invert, and Black and White
This app is no longer available on Google Play Store, but you can download the APK file for Android by clicking here.
SnapCrack is also one of the best Snapchat clients that allow you to save Snapchat videos, photos, or stories easily. As long as you have not opened the official Snapchat app, you can keep all interesting media using SnapCrack. This app is also compatible with iOS devices and does not require your iPhone or iPad to be jailbroken just to enjoy its features.
- Save snaps to gallery without notifying the sender.
- Send photos and stories from your device to your friends and other Snapchat users.
- Share your saved snaps using other social networking apps.
- You can draw on snaps or add stickers before sharing.
Developed by Xianghua Yi, SnapCrack app is readily available on App Store so there is no need for a jailbroken device to use it. While this app is free, users can download the paid version for $4.99 for a much better saving experience.
Another free Snapchat client for Android and iOS devices is SnapKeep. Unlike the default settings of Snapchat in which it deletes all media automatically after you view them, SnapKeep lets you can save videos, messages, and photos shared with you. Another great thing about this app is that it does not let the senders know that you are downloading their snaps.
- This app is similar to the official Snapchat app, making it easier for users to navigate around.
- Login Snapchat account using SnapKeep app.
- Save videos and photos you received directly in your device’s photo album without notifying the sender.
- Forward saved media to other Snapchat users using SnapKeep.
- Add colors and text to photos.
- No in-app advertisements.
You can get this app from App Store for free. However, it is not available on Google Play Store so you can download the APK file by clicking here.
SnapBox is also a useful app to download Snapchat media so you can keep interesting photos and videos to your device. After logging into SnapBox using your Snapchat account, all snaps that you share and receive are saved automatically on your device. This app is available on both iOS and Android platforms. With its user-friendly interface, users can navigate without difficulty and save media effortlessly.
- Save Snapchat images and videos to your mobile device automatically.
- User-friendly interface for easy navigation.
You can download the APK file for Android here.
Another simple app that lets you save images, videos, and stories to your device’s camera roll is SaveSnap. It is one of the nicest looking apps and has to be included in this list. It also lets you share photos directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- You can save any Snapchat video or image to your camera roll.
- Share the Snapchat photo or video to other social media network like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and email.
You can download the SaveSnap app APK file here. You can also get the upgraded version so you can save unlimited snaps to your device.
Before you can download any Snapchat media, you have to open first any of these apps or else the image or video would no longer be available for download. Of course, Snapsave is the best alternative as it offers variety of options with additional features.