Are you tired of answering surveys every time you want to download something? The pages block you, telling that you should finish their surveys first before you can proceed to downloading the file. We are aware of how annoying forced surveys can be as they literally consumes more time than the download process.
If you want to learn how to bypass surveys, then you have landed on the right page. This article will show many ways how to skip surveys so you can download files faster than before without the annoying questionnaires.
What are these Online Surveys?
These are time-wasting, energy wasting, and data wasting surveys that most users encounter when downloading files. There are many websites that force users to complete surveys online before they can download the file that they need. Because the files are needed, they have to answer the questionnaires first, which consumes a lot of time and effort. Also, they might ask you to provide your contact number or email ID.
Once they collected your email ID or contact number, they can send you text messages or emails to promote their services or products. Online surveys help marketers to promote what they need to offer, which helps them in increasing their profit. However, you do not want to get a problem and headache with this time consuming questions. So, here are the tricks on how to bypass surveys.
Here are the Ways to Bypass Surveys To make your downloads faster
1. Inspect Element
The Inspect Element function lets you disable some elements of a website, such as their surveys. You can use any browser of your choice to access this function.
- Go to the website that gives survey. Right-click on the survey.
- A drop down menu will appear. Choose Inspect Element to open the developer window at the bottom of your browser. If you try to move your mouse to different areas of the page, it will highlight different parts of the code.
- Find the words survey and overlay in the code. These two are the elements that prevent you from entering the web page.
- Right-click the survey entry that you want to turn off. Click Delete node or Disable element to turn off that code from the website.
That’s it! Simply repeat these steps for all surveys. Aside from survey, you can also remove the overlay to make the page lighter or smoother. This lets you to click objects underneath the overlay. However, removing the overlay will also remove your scroll bars. You will need to use the scroll of your mouse to move up and down the page.
2. Use Fake Information to Bypass Surveys
Another method to bypass surveys is by using fake information. If the site is programmed to be completed or mark and you cannot figure out how to remove the link, you can enter fake data to finish the survey. One of the most used sites for fake information is Fake Name Generator This will let you generate fake information. That includes a name, address, phone number, occupation and more.
- Go to com.
- Click the Generate button to collect fake information that you need to complete the survey.
- You can now enter the information so you can proceed to your download.
3. Survey Remover Tools
If you do not want to answer online surveys every time you download a file, you can always use survey remover tools or sites.
One of the commonly used tools is the SurveyBypass.com. This site is not only reliable, but the services are also free! SurveyBypass can save you a lot of trouble from having to complete surveys just to get the files that you need. Plus, there will be no ads popping out while using this service. It also makes your browsing experience smoother and faster.
This tool is very simple. All you have to do is to copy and submit the URL of the website that forces you to complete surveys. You also have the option to encrypt URL, encrypt pages, remove scripts, allow cookies, and more. This site also allows you to report other urls with forced surveys, which makes it one of the best tools for removing surveys.
Another website that you can use to remove surveys is the Surveys Remover. This is the quickest way to download files or visit locked pages without completing the any survey. This solution works on both Android and iOS devices. You can also remove any content locker from websites.
Another tool that you can use to get rid of online surveys before you download your music, video, or document file is SurveySmasher. Simply upload the files into the Mediafire. It has user friendly interface and it does not require an expert to use this. This tool has a process of converting our links with only one click without any hassles along the way!
Sharecash bypass survey tool is a Pay Per Download site. The uploader will be paid if the file has been downloaded successfully. To use Sharecash survey killer, follow these steps:
- Download and install the tool from http://sharecashdownloader.info/.
- Run the file and open the application.
- Enter the link of the site that demands survey that you wish to download.
- Click download, then click Save.
Another easy way to bypass surveys online is the Survey Remover Tool. You do not have to mark or complete any survey anymore. It is also free to use and it blocks website that give online surveys. It also comes with a tutorial on how to bypass surveys or remove any content locker.
In this method, you do not have to copy and paste the URL manually every time you need to download files. You can always add extensions to bypass surveys as well as other advertisements that keep on popping up every time you open a web page.
Extensions work by detecting a survey website and block it automatically to direct the users to the webpage that they want to check. Click here to download Redirect Bypasser Add-ons for Mozilla Firefox.
XJZ Survey Remover for Chrome and Firefox browsers
If you are using Google Chrome or Firefox browser to download files but online surveys and advertisements keep on interrupting you from your task, you can download the XJZ Extension to bypass surveys. This extension allows you to skip not only surveys but also the annoying advertisements that constantly barging in. To use the XJZ extension for your browser, follow these steps:
- Download and Install XJZ Survey Remover Extension.
- After the installation, re-launch your browser.
- Go back to the site where you want to download a file.
When the survey pops up, press the XJZ Survey Remover on top right to reload the page. The survey will not show up again.
If you are using Firefox, you can install the NoScript addon for free. It may not work on all online surveys, but they can work on most of them to lessen the hassle.
- Click the Firefox
- Click Add-ons.
- In the search box, search for NoScript.
- Add NoScript Security Suite.
Click here to add Script blockers for Google Chrome browser.
5. Extract Links from the Website
This method only works for Google Chrome. Extracting links allows you to scan the site for all the content and links it covers. This will show you if the link that you need to download will require you to complete a survey or not.
- Right-click on the site where you want to download.
- Choose Inspect element to open the developer window.
- Select the Console tab on top of the developer window. It is next to Audits.
- Copy and paste this code into the console:
urls = $$(‘a’); for (url in urls) console.log ( urls[url].href );
- Press Enter.
- You will see the list of the links included on that site. You can also see the link of the page where you want to download the file.
- Open Firefox browser.
- Enter about:config in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click I’ll be careful, I promise
- Right-click on it and choose Toggle to change the status to user set.
- Close about:config and you can now bypass survey.
- Open Google Chrome
- Click Settings and click Show advanced settings.
We hope that these tips have helped you bypass surveys so you can download or unlock content! If you are still having problems, we suggest that you look for a different website that does not require online survey. Any questions or suggestions? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!